Latam Airlines is one of the phenomenal airlines known for its seamless service and policies. In case you book the flight with Latam and are willing to make some modifications, such as changing or cancelling the booking, there are a few things you need to know.
This article will discuss all the essential aspects in this regard, including LATAM Cancellation Policy, the cancellation process, getting a refund, etc. You can read till the end to discover everything.
Latam Cancellation Policy
- LATAM Airlines allows passengers to cancel their flights, subject to certain conditions. The specific conditions depend on the type of ticket you purchased, such as a flexible fare or a non-refundable fare.
- For flexible fares, passengers can cancel their flight up to 24 hours before departure without penalty. After that, a cancellation fee may apply. Non-refundable fares may be subject to cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds.
- Latam airlines give you 24 hours, if the departure is seven days away, to cancel the booking for free. The policy applies to all ticket types, and you are eligible to get a full refund in this case.
- It's important to note that some flights may be exempt from the standard cancellation policy, such as flights that are part of a package deal for flights booked during a special promotion. Always check your ticket's specific terms and conditions before attempting to cancel your flight.
How Do I Cancel a Flight in LATAM Airlines?
To cancel a flight with LATAM Airlines, you can do so online or by phone. Besides, how do I Cancel a Flight in LATAM Airlines? Here are the steps to cancel your flight online:
- Go to the LATAM Airlines website and click "Manage Your Trip."
- Enter your booking code and surname to access your booking.
- Select the ticket to be cancelled and hit the "Cancel Booking" button
- You need to provide a valid cancellation reason in the next step and then confirm it
- Provide the cancellation fee if applied, and then follow the prompts to complete the process
If you prefer to cancel your flight by phone, call the LATAM Airlines customer service line at 1-866-435-9526. However, administrative charges might apply over the phone.
Can I cancel my flight and get a full refund?
- Yes! Per the 24-hour cancellation policy, you get a full refund if you complete the cancellation formalities within 24 hours of booking, and departure is seven days later.
- Moreover, can I cancel my flight and get a full refund? It is important to note that some flights may be exempt from the standard refund policy, such as flights that are part of a package deal for flights booked during a special promotion. To avoid any inconvenience, you should always check your ticket's specific terms and conditions before attempting to cancel your flight.
Conclusion: By reading the information above, you must be clear about every detail related to Latam flight cancellation. However, if you still need assistance cancelling your flight, booking a new flight, or making changes to your existing reservation, you can call LATAM Airlines Phone Number 1-866-435-9526. The customer service team of Latam is available 24/7 to assist you with any questions or concerns.
Disclaimer: Faresleague is an independent online travel agency/booking portal without third-party involvement. Our main goal is to offer high-rated and effortless traveling services to travelers searching for it. We never claim that we own any services i.e., airlines, hotels, car rentals, etc. All the logos, brand names, and links displayed on our website are only for promotion or information purposes and relate to their respective owners.