If the passengers have made the reservation of their flight ticket with Viva Air, in that case, they will get multiple benefits from the time of reservation to the time they reach their desired destination. The airline ensures travelers get the best comfort while traveling with Viva Air. There are times when people are new to the process of reservation. In that case, they often have questions like when can they get their boarding pass? The passengers can get the boarding pass as soon as they proceed to Viva Air check-in and ask the representative for reliable help and assistance. However, there is a list of things that are required to be known by people before they proceed to check in, which is explained in this article for you.
When can you check-in for Viva Air?
Align with the suitable time to check-in, and various things are required to be known by the passengers before they proceed for check-in, which is mentioned here for you.
- The passengers are allowed to do the online check-in 48 hours before the scheduled flight departure through the airline's official website.
- For airport check-in, travelers must reach the airport two to three hours before their domestic and international flights.
- The passengers can also proceed for the check-in 60 minutes before the scheduled departure at the airport if they are traveling with only cabin baggage.
- Travelers who need any special or medical assistance are not allowed to proceed with online check-in through the airline's official website.
- Passengers who are unaccompanied minors or people with hearing disabilities are also not allowed to proceed with the online check-in through the official website.
- If the passengers carry excess baggage, they are also not allowed to proceed with the online check-in as they need to pay the charges to carry the excess baggage.
How to proceed with a check-in with Viva Air?
The passengers can proceed with online check-in through the official website or mobile app. The steps that are required to be followed to proceed with online check-in are mentioned and explained here for you.
- The first step is to proceed to the official website of Viva Air https://www.vivaair.com/us/en.
- Once you get onto the homepage, click on the option of check-in to proceed with the online check-in process.
- Once you get onto their check-in page, enter the passenger's last name and the reservation code.
- Click on the search option to proceed and get onto the flight details page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the check-in process, and you may also get the seat map through which you can select your desired seat.
- Seat selection is always subject to availability, after which you'll get redirected to the payment page.
- The passengers only have to pay the seat selection charges, after which they will receive a boarding pass on their screen.
- The airline will also send you a boarding pass on your registered email.
Do I need to print my boarding pass for Viva Air?
It is optional for travelers to get their boarding pass printed to show it to the airport, as they are allowed to carry a digital copy of their boarding pass and scan the QR code for verification.
Disclaimer: Faresleague is an independent online travel agency/booking portal without third-party involvement. Our main goal is to offer high-rated and effortless traveling services to travelers searching for it. We never claim that we own any services i.e., airlines, hotels, car rentals, etc. All the logos, brand names, and links displayed on our website are only for promotion or information purposes and relate to their respective owners.