Lufthansa Airlines is known for providing immense facilities to its passengers. The airline has been serving its passengers from all over the world for a long time. The facilities offered include in-flight services and customer care services. The customer care service is offered because the airline does not want its passengers to face any issues, but if they do, the airline will do its best to resolve them. The customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, and can be reached in a variety of ways.The help and contact page of the airline can be visited by the passengers to learn about the same.
Lufthansa Airlines Customer Service from Munich
Yes, it is possible to contact Lufthansa by calling their official phone number. The airlines has provided this number so that customers can get in touch with them directly if a problem arises.To avoid long waiting hours, try to call them either in the early morning or late at night. To connect, over a phone call, follow the steps listed below:
- Dial +49 69 86799799 and follow the IVR instructions.
- Press * to choose your preferred language.
- Press # to book a flight ticket.
- Press 0 to cancel a flight ticket.
- Press 1 to get a refund on the canceled flight.
- Press 2 to connect with the customer care executive.
- Press the key that can best help you resolve your query.
- Once connected with the airline, express your concern and get it resolved.
Can I contact Lufthansa through Live chat?
If you are unable to contact lufthansa customer service phone number, you can connect with them over live chat. Live chat is a feature that provides instance solutions to the customers, as it does not include the hustle of looking for any contact number and then waiting for a long time to connect. To connect over live chat, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the airline.
- Click on "help" and "contact."
- On the next page, you will find a start chat box. Click on it.
- Now you will have many options to choose from.
- Choose the option related to your query.
- If the presented option does not work for you, you can enter your query in the chat box and send it.
- Once you are done with it, a live chat representative will connect with you.
- Communicate your concerns with him and find a solution.
What is the social media link of the Lufthansa?
It is true that social media has turned out to be a boon for people around the world, and therefore the airline has made its account on each of the social media platforms. You can connect with the airline’s customer care executive by visiting any one of these platforms. These social media links for the airline are as follows:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/lufthansa
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/lufthansa
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/lufthansa
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/lufthansa
Is Munich a Lufthansa hub?
After Frankfurt airport, Munich airport is Lufthansa’s most important hub and offers special Lufthansa services. This is Europe’s only five star hub that is popular among Lufthansa passengers. The airline operates at Terminal 2 of the airport. The lufthansa customer service 24 hours, is available for the passenger.
Disclaimer: Faresleague is an independent online travel agency/booking portal without third-party involvement. Our main goal is to offer high-rated and effortless traveling services to travelers searching for it. We never claim that we own any services i.e., airlines, hotels, car rentals, etc. All the logos, brand names, and links displayed on our website are only for promotion or information purposes and relate to their respective owners.