Passengers who have reservations with American Airlines from Miami Airport want to add services such as Assistant Service, complimentary Wi-Fi Access at the Airport, and Lounge Access. Customers can contact Miami Airport through the customer service contact number, visit the airport office, and via the official email address of Miami Airport. Essential Miami Airport Information is mentioned Below:
- Miami Airport Website: www.miami-airport.com
- Miami Airport Customer Service Phone Number: 305-869-1859
- Miami Airport American Airlines Address: Miami International Airport, 2100 NW 42nd Avenue Miami, FL 33126.
- Miami Airport Airline Information Phone Number: 305-876-7000
- Miami Airport Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Which terminal is American Airlines at Miami International Airport?
American Airlines operates at Concourse D and E at Miami Airport for all Domestic and International flights. The ticket Counter of American Airlines works at concourse D at Miami Airport. It does not accept cash and checks; only credit cards, debit cards, or other online payment methods are accepted.
- American Airline Terminal at Miami Airport: Concourse D and E
- Ticket Counter Timings: 4:00 am to 11:30 pm
Where are the American Airlines offices?
The American Airlines office at Miami Airport is located at Concourse D and E. Passengers facing any issues such as delayed or lost Baggage or wanting to update seats at the last moment from Economy Class to Business Class can visit the Airport office.
How to buy an extra bag on American Airlines?
American Airlines have Baggage Policy for Domestic flights or International Flight Passengers for checked Baggage, carry bags, and complimentary bags. Here are a few points of the Baggage policy of American Airlines. For further details, you can visit the official website of American Airlines:
- American Airlines permits 1 Large Bag and 1 Carry Bag with specific dimensions issued by the airline weight of 23kgs, 32kgs of Complimentary bags allowed, and 23kgs of excess charged bags for all First, Business, and Economy classes.
- Passengers can check up to 10 bags for Domestic, Transatlantic, and Transpacific flights.
- If you are traveling through or From Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, South America, and Brazil, you can check-In only 5 Bags according to American Airline Policy.
- When there are bag Limitations due to season, passengers can bring 3 Bags in Flagship First, 2 Bags domestically First, 2 Bags Business, and 2 Bags Premium Economy.
- Travelers can bring one Carry- bag or personal item.
- Passengers traveling to selected Destinations with Bag Limits can not bring overweight, oversized, or excess bags.
- For Sports Equipment, additional charges may apply.
- Domestic Flight Overweight Charges may apply $30 for Bag 1, $40 for Bag 2, and $150 for Bag 3.
- All bag fees are non-refundable, it applies per person for each way Check-In.
For more details regarding Baggage fees, Baggage Allowance, and claims for lost and damaged Baggage, customers can call American Airlines' phone number for proper guidance related to the query. You can contact customer service 24 hours a day to resolve your issues.
- American Airlines Phone Number: 800-433-7300
- You have to Dial the mentioned number to speak with the customer service representative.
- Passengers need to follow a small IVR process to get connected.
- Once the call gets connected, share the query with details and get proper guidance related to the question.
People also Know
- What is the information line for Miami International Airport?
- How do you get around the Miami International Airport?
- What to do if you are stuck at Miami Airport?
- What is the radio frequency at Miami Airport?
- How do I contact Miami Airport customer service?
- Does Miami Airport have sleeping pods?
- Is Uber or taxi cheaper in Miami?
- Can you walk between terminals in Mia?
- Is Uber allowed at Miami International Airport?
- Is there a free shuttle from Miami airport?
- How to overnight in Miami Airport?
- Is there a free shuttle in Miami?
- What to do when you get to the airport step by step?
- Can you get stranded in an airport?
- Can you leave the airport during a layover?
Disclaimer: Faresleague is an independent online travel agency/booking portal without third-party involvement. Our main goal is to offer high-rated and effortless traveling services to travelers searching for it. We never claim that we own any services i.e., airlines, hotels, car rentals, etc. All the logos, brand names, and links displayed on our website are only for promotion or information purposes and relate to their respective owners.