Qantas Airways is an Airline from Australia. Qantas entertains its passengers with refreshments and high-class inflight facilities. You can check your baggage for free on every flight with the AirlineAirline. If you have booked your travel with Qantas and now, due to any emergency, you have to cancel your pre-booked journey, you may not want to lose your money. The Airlines have described in their policies they are eligible to ask for a refund from them. You can read the upcoming section to educate yourself about the policies and process of Qantas for refunds.
What are the Policies of Qantas for refunds?
The defined Qantas Airways Flight Change Policy is as below:
- Passengers are entitled to a full refund by canceling their tickets within 24 hours of booking.
- You are supposed to bear a loss on your ticket if you cancel your tickets after 24 hours of the booking.
- There is no refund on non-refundable tickets.
- If you had to cancel your flight due to any medical emergency, you could ask for a full refund from the AirlineAirline by providing them with the health documents.
- If flights get delayed or canceled by the AirlineAirline. Qantas will re-book you with the next available flight, and if you cancel due to a delay, you are entitled to a refund.
- A refund is allowed on partial or fully used tickets.
Expected time for a refund at Qantas.
- Card or online- Qantas can take up to 7 working days to revert your money to your source payment.
- Cash or cheque- The Airline may take up to 20 business days to refund.
What is the process for a refund at Qantas?
If you have once checked the terms and conditions of Qantas for a refund. You are probably looking for the Qantas refund process of the airlines. In case you find yourself eligible to get a refund. You can follow the process as described below:
- Visit the official site of Qantas Airways.
- Go to manage my booking section.
- Get the details by entering your last name and reservation number.
- Click on the menu option.
- Choose the refund from the various options.
- Fill in the details of your bank if asked by the Airline and other necessary questions and submit.
- The Airline will look into your request and if they find you qualified for the refund. They will process the refund in your source account.
What are other ways to request a refund?
There are other possible ways through which you can apply for a refund. You can dial Qantas airways phone number or other ways that are discussed below:
- Call- You can ask for a refund on call from the Airline. Dial the number 1300-659-161 and talk to the representative of Qantas Airline. The agent of Qantas can ask for the necessary information about your booking and will apply for a refund on your behalf.
- Refund Form- The Airline also provides a refund form that you will find on their official page. Enter the state and fill in the form with your booking details and contact number. The Airline may take some time to investigate whether you are eligible for the refund. If you are, the refund will be processed in your source account.
Disclaimer: Faresleague is an independent online travel agency/booking portal without third-party involvement. Our main goal is to offer high-rated and effortless traveling services to travelers searching for it. We never claim that we own any services i.e., airlines, hotels, car rentals, etc. All the logos, brand names, and links displayed on our website are only for promotion or information purposes and relate to their respective owners.