Singapore Airlines welcomes you to the World Class Travel Experience. Singapore Airlines is famous for its Customer Service. Passengers can speak to the Singapore Airlines Customer Service through various options such as Contact Form, Live Chat, Singapore Airlines 24-hour, call center, and official Email. You can call the airline to speak with the representative using its customer service number. Passengers can contact Singapore Airline Customer Care regarding Lost and Found, Delayed or Damaged Baggage, Updates of seats, Check-In process, and Guidance for Travel Plans.
Singapore Airlines Contact Number
Connect Via Chat:
Passengers can communicate with Singapore Airlines Customer care via Contact Form, Live Chat for quick response, and Email for formal communication. A passenger who Wants to chat with Singapore Airlines needs to follow a few basic steps as mentioned below:
- You should visit the official website of Singapore Airlines, www.singaporeair.com.
- Select the contact us option and scroll down at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Chat now option, which is available on the right side of the portal.
- Send the Query with detail to the Virtual Assistant.
- Virtual Assistant will provide you with the proper guidance regarding the question.
If your Query still needs to be solved, you can contact customer care service via call or official Email or visit the Singapore Airlines Customer Service office at the Airport. Passengers can choose according to their preferences.
Singapore Airlines Phone Number
Connect Via Phone Number:
Passengers can directly call customer service regarding any complaint or Query, such as a change in destination within 24 hours of booking, an update in seats, a baggage inquiry, and a claim for a refund. Can passengers contact Singapore Airlines Customer Service-How To Get Help Fast? For instant help or guidance regarding Airline services. To connect with customer care, the representative follows a few steps:
- Dial Singapore Airlines Customer care number 833-727-0118 for Reservations.
- Dial 866-767-2247 to enquire about damaged and lost Baggage only.
- Charges may apply if you are calling outside of the USA.
- Passengers need to follow the small IVR Process to connect with the representative.
- You have to press 1 for the selection of Language.
- Press 2 to book the flight tickets for different destinations.
- Press 3 to cancel the Flight or change in Flight.
- Press 4 to speak with the Customer Care Representative.
- Press to hear the process again.
You must wait at least 2-3 minutes due to the long queue traffic over the call when you connect with the representative. Share the Query with details. They will review the Query and provide you with the proper guidance regarding the Query.
Connect Via Email and Contact form:
Passengers can connect with the Airline Customer Service through Email and a contact form available on the official website of Singapore Airlines. You must visit the official website, select contact us, and you will see both options. Select accordingly and proceed Further.
How do I contact Singapore Airlines from the UK?
Passengers can contact Singapore Airlines from the UK via customer care calling number, official email address, and by visiting the Airline office at the Singapore Airport. You must have essential information to communicate with the official customer support representative. Significant information on Customer Service is mentioned below:
- Singapore Airlines Customer Service UK Phone Number: 020-7660-8988; customer service is available 24 hours.
- Singapore Airlines Customer Support UK Email: LhrBagFacs@dnata.co.uk.
- Singapore Airlines UK Airport Address: Ticket Sales Desk at London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 2, Area A, working days from Monday to Sunday.
You can visit the Singapore Airlines Airport office for a last-moment change in Flight, name correction, update of seats from Economy to Business Class, unlimited Flight Wi-Fi access, and additional Assistant Service. Passengers can cancel the Flight within 24 hours of booking via official Email and apply for a refund request.
Disclaimer: Faresleague is an independent online travel agency/booking portal without third-party involvement. Our main goal is to offer high-rated and effortless traveling services to travelers searching for it. We never claim that we own any services i.e., airlines, hotels, car rentals, etc. All the logos, brand names, and links displayed on our website are only for promotion or information purposes and relate to their respective owners.