Often passengers have multiple queries, such as flight status, terminal number, policies, etc., due to which they want to communicate with the representative of airlines available at the airport. While traveling with Lax international airport, they will get multiple facilities such as lounge access, special assistance for a disabled passenger, etc. There are several airlines whose flights flyes from this airport, and Avianca airlines is one of them. If they are booking with Avianca airlines through LAX international airport and want to know details about them, they need to read below.
What terminal is Avianca in lax arrivals?
The terminal allowed by Avianca airlines is terminal 7 and 8; sometimes, the terminal may vary according to air traffic, weather issues, etc. You can confirm the terminal by connecting with the airline representative available at LAX airport.
Avianca airlines LAX international contact numbers are below.
There are several contact numbers provided by LAX international airport on which you can communicate and get assistance from the expert on that query.
- For General information: : (855) 463-5252 or 310 646 5252
- For Lost property: 310 417 0440
- For luggage information: 310 863 4109
- Avianca airline's contact number at LAX: 1 (800) 284-2622
- For TTY: (800) 735-2929
- For construction hotline: (310) 649-LAWA (5292)
LAX international airport address
- Los Angeles International Airport
- 1 World Way
- Los Angeles, CA 90045
Loss Angeles international airport code: LAX
Contact Avianca airlines at LAX international airport through email. Sometimes you have documents related to your queries that you can show while connecting on call then you can send your questions using the email id. To send your queries through email, you need to click on this link Infoline@lawa.org and then compose an email in which you need to mention all the relevant details. Then send it, and the representative will provide genuine solutions to the queries within 24 hours.
How early should I arrive for the Avianca flight at LAX international airport?
The time you need to reach for check-in at Avianca Airline to Los Angeles Airport (LAX) will vary and depend upon the flight route, destination type, etc. Still, if you are going to any international destination, you must reach the airport before 4 hours of flight departure. If you have bookings of domestic destinations, then you need to visit the airport 2 hours to 30 minutes before departure.
Services offered by the representative of Avianca airlines at LAX
The LAX international airport offers several services at this airport, and if you want to know about these services, read below.
- You can make the flight bookings from the LAX airport, or if you want to modify it after reserving the flight, such as flight upgrade, reschedule, cancelation, etc., you can easily do it.
- You can add special assistance in your bookings through the LAX international airport, such as a wheelchair, walker, etc., but you have to show relevant documents.
- While traveling through this airport, if you lost your luggage or have any damaged luggage query, you can reach their representative.
- If your flight is delayed or rescheduled by the airlines, you can check your flight status by connecting with the airline's representative at this airport.
By reading above, you will still know about the Avianca lax terminal number; if you get any issues or want any information, you can reach out to there representative and get the proper assistance.
Disclaimer: Faresleague is an independent online travel agency/booking portal without third-party involvement. Our main goal is to offer high-rated and effortless traveling services to travelers searching for it. We never claim that we own any services i.e., airlines, hotels, car rentals, etc. All the logos, brand names, and links displayed on our website are only for promotion or information purposes and relate to their respective owners.